Tuesday, September 18, 2012

RoomMates Peel and Stick at Target!!!

I was very excited yesterday to receive this photo from our client RoomMates Peel and Stick! We have licensed peel and stick wall art with RoomMates and four of our designs are NOW in TARGET stores for Back to School! Our designs are 3rd and 6th across on the top row and first and second on the third row. Very exciting! Makes sure to check it out on your next trip to Target! BIG THANKS to the team at RoomMates!


You can also find our designs on their website as follows:






1 comment:

  1. Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which may do the trick? Have a great day!
    Flush Mount Lights

    ReplyDelete