Monday, April 2, 2012

Class Act products launch with Pink Chandelier licensed designs

Pink Light Design has been working with Class Act Stationery and Accessories to develop beautiful collections for their Everyday product line. This March, Class Act's notebooks, folders, and binders launched nation wide in the US in Target and Walmart stores. "It's a Breeze" and "Notes and Ideas" collections are now available in Target stores. "It's a Breeze" and "Ambiance" collections are now available in Walmart stores! These products are under Pink Light's sophisticated "Pink Chandelier" label and will be in stores all year! Big thanks to the Class Act team for making these products come to life and getting them in store! It take a lot of creativity, patience and effort from an entire team, and I am happy to be part of the process! The product and printing quality is amazing and they look great on the shelves! 

above is "It's a Breeze" collection by Pink Chandelier

Pink Chandelier branding on "It's a Breeze" binder

above is "Notes and Ideas" collection 

above is "Ambiance" collection

15 comments:

  1. These are beautiful binders and notebooks! I picked up 3 binders, 3 composition notebooks, and 3 spiral notebooks on a whim at Wal-Mart yesterday and it officially marked the start of my Class Act and Pink Chandelier obsession. Thank you for making such beautiful school supplies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comments Allie! They are very much appreciated and we are happy that you are thrilled with the products!

      Delete
  2. I love these beautiful, cute, and girly school supplies! I picked up one notebook on a whim, I was drawn in by the cute and girly design plus the notebook was very affordable at Wal-Mart, it's from the Pink Chandelier collection! Definitely going to go back to get some more Pink Chandelier stuff and check out the other collections!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the kind note Jenny! We are happy that you like the products! We appreciate your comments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have folders to match the it's a brezze collection?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the gold folder

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently bought a binder from the "It's a Breeze" collection, but I can't find any other products from this line. Do you know if I can order it anywhere online?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. did you ever find a site to order?

      Delete
  7. Hi I recently bought four binders loving the design, however have spent 30 minutes trying to get the Pink Chandelier/UPC sticker off. Is there a way to create a sticker that comes off easier? If I didn't love your designs so very much I would return the other three to save me the hassle of the remaining stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the design. I am fan. purchased mine binders at office max in NC. But the stickers were difficult to remove and I had to scratch the surface of my beautiful binder. please place the stickers in different location than the spine of the binder. or perhaps use a sticker that is easier to remove.

    ReplyDelete
  9. where can i order

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! I would like to order a set of these spiral notebooks. Although I'm from the Philippines. Is there anyway to ship them?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your work! I have to tell you I am in education and we are in a Literacy Co-op with some professionals. One of our trainers is named Marybeth. When I saw a binder at Walmart I picked her up one. She was so excited, she said she never sees her name on anything! To top it off it said "Class Act," which she is! It was just a fun thank you gift for her! Just wanted to share that story! Thanks for your great designs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I’m trying so hard to find a Pink Chandelier binder (3-ring, about 2.5-3.0”) but I’m not having any luck. I already have two Pink Chandelier binders that I’ve put my recipes in. (I love them.) I’m desperately in need of another binder. Please tell me where I can purchase another Pink Chandelier binder. Thank you. ~ Sharman

    ReplyDelete
  13. Where can you find the refill pages ?

    ReplyDelete