Monday, June 27, 2011

pink happy thought for the week

When something happens that is totally unexpected and seems unfavorable...remember to look at the event from all sides. View the event as as sphere and remove yourself from it--take many steps back and them look at it from all angles, up, down, sideways, rotate around it and you will find that there is something good that will come of it. I had a rather unexplainable event occur last week and instead of complaining and dramatizing it and discussing it with others, I kept my faith and knew that good would come. I just received a phone call and turns out that the event is favorable for ALL involved. Pink Happy thought: stay calm and keep your faith and remember that all is GOOD. Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I like this post!! You must always look at the bright side otherwise things will get you down and blur your vision!!

    Thanks for this!!! X

    ReplyDelete