Wednesday, June 2, 2010

National Stationery Show Standout

I only had a quick moment to run through the aisles at The National Stationery Show. When I did, one new line stood out above all the rest, Rifle Paper Company. Anna Bonds, Owner and Creative Director's beautiful hand painted designs are so intricate and lovely. Her hand lettering is beautiful. Actually, I don't even have words for how lovely the hand lettering is on her recently launched custom designs for wedding and birth announcements. When I saw her cursive hand painted lettering my mouth just dropped and I starred in awe for a few moments. ;) See pix below, but I must say, seeing them in person was so exciting as they were the most unique designs I've seen in a while. I look forward to seeing them instore soon!














No comments:

Post a Comment