Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Marchesa makes me happy...

In the spirit of "Dreaming Big", one of my intentions for 2010, I decided to treat myself to this lovely little number for a formal event I attended last weekend. Red + Couture + Complimentary Luxury Hotels + being with my true love...certainly...makes me very happy.


And for all of you Big Dreamers and Romantics out there...here are two quotes I came across today that hit the spot. Enjoy!

"Make no little plans. They have no magic to stir men's blood and probably themselves will not be realized. Make big plans. Aim high in hope and work. Remembering that a noble, logical diagram once recorded will not die."--Daniel H. Burnham

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams"--Dr. Seuss

May we all remember that our world is bursting with infinite possibilities. Remain open to your dreams unfolding in unexpected ways. Most importantly, notice when interesting "synchronicities" occur as these are your clues that you are moving forward with your heart. And when we go with our hearts, we will never be led astray. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment