Thursday, February 4, 2010

An Education

The last two weeks of my life have been priceless. I will return to Seattle tomorrow a bit different than when I left. Wiser. Stronger. And ready to take Pink Light to the next level! After enjoying a bit of downtime with my little ones...of course. Oh! To hear their laughs and see their smiling faces. Truly priceless!!!

I am happy to report that the two trade shows, CHA and NYIGF have been very successful. I am excited to have our art seen by more and more clients in new and exciting industries such as bedding, tabletop, rugs, handbags, etc. I have made wonderful connections and best of all met LOVELY people!

Thank you to all who continue to support Pink Light!

Stay tuned for some exciting new developments in the next few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment