Monday, November 16, 2009

"Miss Kelly" for Pink Chandelier


I am so excited to announce that Pink Light is launching a new line named Pink Chandelier! Our Pink Chandelier collections will of course still have fun, vibrant colors, and a happy, whimsical feel. We have simply added a twist of sophistication! The first in our new line is named "Miss Kelly"...after the lovely Grace Kelly, of course. As I'm a bit obsessed with classic films at the moment. Enjoy! (You can double click image to view it larger)

Pink Happy Thought of the day: Be who you are. Always strive for improvement, but love where you are right now. Celebrate yourself. Celebrate life!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful flow and gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great MaryBeth! I really like the direction you are moving in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all of your wonderful comments! You are all an inspiration to me! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving this collection! Can't wait to design something for Pink Chandelier - I love the direction you are going in!

    ReplyDelete