Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Cross Decor and Design

While in Vancouver a few weeks ago I visited The Cross, a beautiful and unique home decor and design store in Yaletown. Here are a few shots. I keep dreaming of decorating my new office and home with lovely items from this store. Visit their website here and their blog Things we Love here.

So beautiful...
I am absolutely crazy about ornate vintage mirrors. The Cross is the place to find one. They have all shapes and sizes.
Home sweet home...
Love the mix and match of patterns and textures here. And I of course love a white couch!
The texture and soft colors here are so nice...a pretty sorbet palette.
I don't have words for this one...I just love.

pretty...
The pink elephant teapot is so cute! And I'm hearing that elephants are a must have motif for the next few seasons...a tip for all you fabulous designers out there!

Here's to more travels so that I can share my pix with you!

And a happy thought for the day...

"As I give, I receive. I give my best and I expect the best of everything". -Edwene Gaines


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I have a friend who is an interior designer and her place looks a little like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veryyyy Beautiful!!!!! Planning to visit soon.
    Keep up the fabulous work!
    --Dr. Arshdeep Hayer

    ReplyDelete