Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Just a few of my favorites from NY

I took so many great pix in NY. Here are just a few of my favorites. Stay tuned for the rest in our up and coming trend report...
Love this vest....so Beyonce!!!
Feather motifs on a mirror at Henri Bendel. If you haven't been to this store...you must.

Love this wall of art at MOMA....all four walls were like this...
A bit of Jackson Pollock....
glamour shot...
street shot...
I fell in love with this bookstore. I could have looked at the books on tropical interiors and barcelona tiles for hours. There was french music playing in the background. I even saw a Valentino collectors edition book that was heavier than I am!!!
and this new book was there too...I quite like the cover art...

Buddha in the city....he was really in the windows of ABC Carpet and home...but I love what the reflection did...hmmmm....
all that glitters and shines...faux necklaces are EVERYWHERE!
Love these illustrations on tees at Zara...unique and exquisite hand sketches...
The Kate Spade store....simply chic and by far my FAVORITE shop this trip!
There's something so perfect about a neutral sleeping environment. I wanted to crawl right in. This was at ABC Home and carpet along with the below...I was blown away by all the lovely designs....
This chair immediately went to the number two slot on my wish list...right below the red rose Valentine handbag...It's just so unique!!!
Love the mix and match of the patterns...
the bold graphic shapes and pops of orange and purple...which by the way are two huge colors for next fall....

form and function are the key to great design...don't forget the bright colors...and pink to top it off!!!

hmm....tilt your head to the right...it even looks like a lightbulb!

Pink Happy Thought of the day: I am here to perceive and express from my unique perspective. I direct my attention to the highest expression, the most compassionate perspective, and the most peaceful idea. --Rev. Karen Livingston Kahn


No comments:

Post a Comment